Clinical Research Finance
The Clinical Research Finance Office facilitates sound fiscal management of clinical research by providing UT Health faculty and staff with the following services:
- Expense analysis – Detailed breakdown of expenses applied to clinical research projects.
- Payment analysis – Reconciliation of sponsor invoicing and payment receipts, including verification of bill and receipt of non-patient care contracted fees.
- Review of final account closeout – Review, approve, and process project closeout requests.
- FMS Guidance – FMS support and report/query recommendations for clinical research support staff.
- Contract budget and payment terms review
- Coverage analysis review
- Third party payor review