The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificate, baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
These catalogs are for general information only. They are not intended to nor do they contain all regulations that relate to students. Applicants, students, and faculty are referred to their respective UTHealth School catalogs. The provisions of the General Information section or the School-specific information in each School catalog, student handbooks, or School policy or regulations do not constitute a contract, expressed or implied, between any applicant, student or faculty member and UTHealth, MD Anderson Cancer Center or The University of Texas System. UTHealth reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, to change fees or tuition, calendar, curriculum, degree requirements, graduation procedures, and any other requirement affecting students. Changes will become effective whenever the proper authorities so determine and will apply to both prospective students and those already enrolled.
Changes will be published through an Addendum Booklet to the School-specific catalog or General Information Section.
URLs listed in published catalogs are subject to change and will be updated in upcoming catalog editions.
2021-2022 Academic Catalogs
- 2021-2022 M.D. Anderson UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS)
- 2021-2022 School of Biomedical Informatics (SBMI)
- 2021-2022 School of Dentistry (SOD)
- 2021-2022 McGovern Medical School (MMS)
- 2021-2022 Cizik School of Nursing (CSON)
- 2021-2022 School of Public Health (SPH)
2020-2021 Academic Catalogs
- 2020-2021 UTHealth General Information Catalog
- 2020-2021 M.D. Anderson UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS)
- 2020-2021 School of Biomedical Informatics (SBMI)
- 2020-2021 School of Dentistry (SOD)
- 2020-2021 McGovern Medical School (MMS)
- 2020-2021 Cizik School of Nursing (CSON)
- 2020-2021 School of Public Health (SPH)
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston provides archived catalogs.
Please go to the archived catalog page for more information.