In-home medical and primary care provided to Harris County residents who are homebound or have great difficulty getting to medical appointments.
Monday - Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm
For urgent issues please call the on-call provider at 713-725-2946. If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
Call 713-814-4505 at least one week before you run out of your medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.
Please refer to the Harris Health System website by clicking here for additional information, including patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing and insurance, and obtaining medical records.
- Comprehensive medical assessment, palliative medicine, and primary care by physicians board certified in geriatrics and palliative medicine, and board certified nurse practitioners
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Assistance with linking seniors to local services
- Advanced care planning
- Palliative care and symptom management
- Social work