Monday - Friday 8 am – 5 pm
You may call the 713-486-5150 and the answering service will contact the physician on call. If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
Contact the clinic at the number above at least one week before you run out of your medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.
Patients must be mostly home bound in order to qualify for this program. New patients must be seen in the clinic for an initial evaluation and to discuss eligibility for the house call program.
Please refer to the UT Physicians website for additional information, including patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing and insurance, and obtaining medical records.
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics and gerontological nurse practitioners
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication reviews
- Assistance with linking seniors to local services
- Advanced care planning
- Social work
- Patient and family counseling
- Community resources