Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
6411 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030
If you need a copy of your medical records, please click here to access the request form.
Valet Services are available and may be accessed from Fannin Street, between Cambridge Street and Ross Sterling Avenue.
Self Parking options include:
- Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza: 6400 Fannin Street (has sky bridge access to the hospital)
- UT Professional Building Garage: 6414 Fannin Street
- TMC Garage 4: 1406 Cambridge Street
Please refer to the Memorial Hermann Hospital website for additional information, including patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing and insurance, and obtaining medical records.
Maps and Directions
- The Inpatient Geriatric Consult Service helps manage medical issues related to the older patient's care as well as geriatric issues, such as:
- Delirium evaluation
- Cognitive evaluation / capacity
- Functional decline
- Falls / fractures
- Failure to thrive / malnutrition
- Goals of care
- Transitions of care
- Elder abuse
- Pre-operative evaluations and post-operative management
- The Supportive Medicine team provides comprehensive interdisciplinary care to hospitalized adult patients with life-limiting conditions such as heart failure, cancer, COPD and dementia. They address & treat symptoms related to serious illness including pain, shortness of breath, and nausea, among others. The team also employs a coordinated, interdisciplinary approach to facilitate goals of care discussions, advocate for patient- & family-centered treatment, and promote quality of life.
- The Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Unit is specially designed for the comfort and safety of older adults. Patients admitted to this unit receive care from an interprofessional team, including a geriatrician, nutritionist, physical, occupational and speech therapists, pharmacist and social worker. Nurses on this unit have been trained in geriatric care. The interprofessional team starts planning for discharge the day the patient is admitted. Some benefits of being admitted to the ACE Unit are:
- Decreased risk of functional decline
- Faster diagnosis and treatment of depression, cognitive impairment and delirium
- Improved pain control
- Increased patient and family satisfaction
- Decreased risk of pressure ulcers
- Appropriate transitions of care and optimized goals of care
- Decreased risk of inappropriate use of medication and adverse drug reactions
- Closer follow-up in the outpatient setting