UT Physicians at Sienna Village
8810 Highway 6
Missouri City, TX 77459
Clinic Business Hours:
Monday, Thursday & Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 8 am - 8 pm
You may call UT Physicians at Sienna Village at 713-486-1200 to leave a message that will be answered on the next working day. The answering service will contact the physician on call. If you have a true emergency, dial 911.
Contact the clinic at the number above at least one week before you run out of your medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick up.
If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete a release form and we will forward it to Medical Records. You may download a form from www.utphysicians.com.
Parking in the lot in front of the UT Physicians building is free.
To Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or house call or for further information, please call 713-486-1200 during business hours. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your first visit to complete paperwork. The initial visit and evaluation usually take at least 2 hours.
Please refer to www.utphysicians.com/specialty/geriatrics/ for additional information, including patient rights and responsibilities, patient privacy, billing and insurance, and obtaining medical records.
Maps and Directions
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by a physician trained in geriatrics
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessments
- Medication review and management
- Consultation with a clinical pharmacist is available
- Assistance with linking seniors to local services
- Advanced care planning
- Social work
- Patient and family counseling
- Community resources
- Medical and surgical clinics by specialists who have a focused interest in the care of older adults:
- Geriatric cardiology
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Geriatric neurology
- Psychotherapy (counseling) services
- Wound care
- Osteoporosis screening
- Palliative medicine
- Lab and imaging services