Donors are vital to the establishment and progression of geriatric care and education programs and to the research efforts that will build our body of knowledge and allow us to establish new models of care.
We need your support for:
- Clinical Care
- House Calls
- A Communication Portal to support full-circle care
- Care programs for abused and neglected elders
- Interprofessional training programs for health care providers and community service providers who work with older adults
- Fellowships for post-residency physicians and practicing physicians to spend one to three years focusing on geriatric care and research
- Scholarships for medical, nursing, dental, and public health students who wish to pursue careers in caring for older adults
- Scholarships for practicing nurses who decide to pursue advanced degrees as gerontological nurse practitioners
- Caregiver education and training programs
- Pilot grants for young scientists pursuing geriatric and gerontological research
- Endowed chairs in gerontology and geriatrics at any of the UTHealth Schools
Please click here to make a gift to The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and designate your gift to the Consortium on Aging.