How Can We Help You?
Many of our services are free, and others are offered at cost. To use our services:
First, read the list of our components below.
Click on the ones that interest you for a complete description.
Then, decide whether you need or want a consultation.
If you’re an experienced researcher and don’t need to discuss study design and CCTS services with our staff, then you can contact the individual CCTS components directly. If you have questions, you’re a new investigator or new to the Texas Medical Center, or you just want to explore how to expedite your research project, call our main line (713-500-7900) or e-mail CCTS@uth.tmc.edu.
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD)
- Classes and Degree Programs
- Clinical Research Units
- Scientific Partners Advancing Research Kickoff (SPARK)
- Community Engagement
- Translational Technologies and Resources (Core Labs)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Engine of Innovation (Think Tank)
- Ethics and Advocacy
- Pilot Projects
- Clinical Trials Resource Center (Regulatory Assistance)
- TL1 Program
- KL2 Program