UTHealth CRU at Memorial Hermann-TMC, Houston
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
6411 Fannin St., Robertson Pavilion 352
Houston, Tx 77030
Director: Michael Fallon, MD
Nurse Manager: Kathy Franco, RN, BSN,CCRC
Assistant Nurse Manager: Theresa Dancsak, RN,MSN
Administrative Services Officer I: Cristina Dyke, BA
Lab Manager: Monika Ruscheinsky, MS,CPhT
The CRU Top Notch Team
- 8 clinical research nurses
- 3 experienced study coordinators
- 2 lab specialists and
- 3 administrative members
All of our staff members work closely together, combining their expertise to offer you the best possible clinical research support services following the principles of Good Clinical Practices (GCP).
Best Research Support Services in the Texas Medical Center
CRU staff can be sent to clinical areas in
Administrative services also include budget development, parking validation,
To Get Started Working with the CRU...
- Indicate your intention to use the CRU on your UT CPHS iRIS Submission
- Complete the CRU Budget Template and send with a copy of your protocol to Kathy.D.Franco@uth.tmc.edu.
Once you are enrolling patients through the CRU...
- you will need to complete the Patient Registration Form