Services & Key Personnel
To provide a single portal of resources, expertise, and best practices for investigators
and research staff to facilitate efficient, compliant and ethical study conduct and management.
- To promote excellence in quality of clinical trial management through education.
- To facilitate effective and timely clinical trial initiation by improving institutional
processes and development of clinical trial management tools.
- To increase awareness of clinical trials in the community through education and community outreach activities.
- To interface with institutional/industry partners to support clinical research practice.
Just give us a call or send us an email to make an appointment - thanks to continued support from CTSA, we are happily able to provide assistance with any and all of the following:
- Protocol development
- Consent form development
- Submission to UT-IRB (CPHS)
- Submission to Chesapeake IRB
- Other IRB Reciprocity
- IND/IDE submission to FDA
- Other submissions to FDA
- Clinicaltrials.gov registration
- Data Safety Monitoring Plan Development (DSMP)
- Formation of Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB)
Sujatha Sridhar, MBBS, MCE
Carolyn McKinney, RN, BSN, CCRP
Elizabeth Massey Gendel, PhD
Noopur Singh, BSE
Deborah A. Osafehinti, MBChB
University Center Tower
We are located at the corner of Pressler and Fannin
Email us directly, or send suggestions, comments through . . .
Do you have an idea to improve the clinical research review and conduct UTHealth?
Do you just want to vent about something affecting your work?
Or, do you have a question regarding GCP, IRB, iRIS or clinical research management?
Let us know via the IQ Box!
last modified October, 2013
Copyright © 2012
How can we improve this site?