Publications supported by CTP
- Lai LA, Tong Z, Chen R, Pan S, “Metaproteomics study of the gut microbiome”, Methods Mol Biol. 2019;1871:123-132.
- SajicT, Liu Y, Arvaniti E, Surinova S, Williams EG, Schiess R, Hüttenhain R, Sethi A, Pan S, Brentnall TA, Chen R, Blattmann P, Friedrich B, Malander S, Niméus E, Omlin A, Gillessen S, Claassen M, Aebersold R, “Similarities and differences of blood N-glycoproteins in five solid carcinomas at localized clinical stage analyzed by SWATH-mass spectrometry”, Cell Reports, 2018, 23(9):2819-2831.e5.
- Zhou Q, An T, Pham K, Hu H, and Li Z, “CIF1 acts as a master orchestrator of trypanosome cytokinesis by targeting a cohort of cytokinesis regulators to the cytokinesis initiation site”, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2018, 293: 16177-16192.
- Zhou Q, Lee KJ, Kurasawa Y, Hu H, An T, and Li Z, “Faithful chromosome segregation in Trypanosoma brucei requires a cohort of divergent spindle-associated proteins with distinct functions”, Nucleic Acids Research, 2018, 46: 8216-8231.
- Wang Y, Guo YR, Xing D, Tao YJ, Lu Z, “Supramolecular assembly of KAT2A with succinyl-CoA for histone succinylation”, Cell Discovery, 2018, 4:47, DOI 10.1038/s41421-018-0048-8
- Qian X, Li X, Tan L, Lee JH, Xia Y, Cai Q, Zheng Y, Wang H, Lorenzi PL, Lu Z, “Conversion of PRPS hexamer to monomer by AMPK-mediated phosphorylation inhibits nucleotide synthesis in response to energy stress”, Cancer Discov, 2018, 8(1):94-107. PMID: 29074724
- Jiang C, Nischal H, Sun H, Li L, Cao Y, Wei P, Chang JY and Teng BB, “Non-native conformational isomers of the catalytic domain of PCSK9 induce an immune response, reduce lipids and increase LDL receptor levels”, Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19(2), 640.
- Wu C, Al Mamun AAM, Luong TT, Hu B, Gu J, Lee JH, D'Amore M, Das A and Ton-That H, “Forward genetic dissection of biofilm development by fusobacterium nucleatum: novel functions of cell division proteins FtsX and EnvC”, MBio. 2018, 24;9(2). pii: e00360-18.
- Wang Y, Guo YR, Liu K, Yin Z, Liu R, Xia Y, Tan L, Yang P, Lee JH, Li XJ, Hawke D, Zheng Y, Qian X, Lyu J, He J, Xing D, Tao YJ, Lu Z, “KAT2A coupled with the α-KGDH complex acts as a histone H3 succinyltransferase”, Nature, 2017, 552(7684):273-277, 2017. PMID: 29211711.