Skip Navigation and Go To Content
SIC Sports Day Information
SIC 2019 SPORTS DAY
Saturday, November 2, 2019
UTHealth Rec Center Intramural Athletic Fields
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Event day check-In begins at 9:45 a.m.
Event Registration closed at 5:00 p.m on October 28, 2019
- Open to all UTHealth Students and up to three family members. You must register! Click HERE to Register.
- Boxed lunch provided to first 100 registrants.
- Water and soft drinks will be available.
- Students must present their UTHealth student ID at check-in on the day of the event.
- Family and/or guests must accompany UTHealth student at check-in.
- Competitive Games include: soccer (6 vs 6), dodge ball (6 vs 6).
- Children Games include: inflatable moonwalk.
- Non-Competitive games: horseshoes, cornhole, ladder golf, volleyball (5 v 5), outdoor yoga and zumba.
- T-shirts will be awarded commemorating winners achievement.
- For questions, please contact Alexandra Alvarenga (Alexandra.V.Alvarenga@uth.tmc.edu)
- Complimentary parking is available in the South Campus Lot located across from the UT Rec Center facility on West Road. Participants can also park along the streets of Bertner and East Road during approved events at the Rec Center Athletic field areas.
Rain Out Date Information:
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 will be the rain out date if bad weather causes a cancellation of the event.
- The rain out date will be the same time and location as the scheduled date.
- Registration will remain intact for the rain out date if event is moved.
- An email will go out to all REGISTERED participants by noon on Friday, November 1, 2019 if event is canceled and moved to rain out date.