The UTHealth Speakers Bureau has temporarily paused fulfilling requests and will resume normal activity in September 2020.
Leaders. Educators. Researchers. Lifelong Learners. Pioneers. Innovators. Collaborators. Compassionate Caregivers. Game Changers.
These are the many faces of UTHealth – a community of experts dedicated to meeting the health care needs of Texas and beyond.
Established by The University of Texas System in 1972 as Houston’s health university, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston – today known as UTHealth - is leveraging the collective talent of its six schools in medicine, nursing, public health, dentistry, biomedical informatics, and biomedical sciences.
As Texas’ resource for health care education, innovation, scientific discovery, and excellence in patient care, our experts are available to present on a variety of topics.
When requesting a speaker from UTHealth, please provide specific information on your event or group, including the location, a brief description of the group or organization you represent, and topics of interest.
Contact us to request a speaker, or for more information.
- Complete the Speaker Request Form and staff from the Office of Public Affairs will be in contact with you in 1-2 business days.
- Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks before your event to arrange for a speaker.
- We require an audience of at least 15 persons per event.
- The requesting organization is responsible for any audio/visual (A/V) equipment required by a speaker.
- The requesting organization will be contacted upon receipt of the Speaker Request Form to confirm details of the request.
Thank you for your interest in the UTHealth Speakers Bureau!