Located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) is a health-care campus of The University of Texas System. Because our health science center includes six schools – two of which are nationally ranked – and other health units, we have a field of expert faculty members, researchers and health care providers who can speak on a number of topics. Who would be right for a particular group depends on the interests of that group. Once we know more about your group, we can contact some of our educators, students, physicians, and researchers, and depending on availability, select the right person to deliver a timely and interesting message.
When requesting a speaker, please provide specific information on your event or group, including the location, a brief description of the group or organization you represent, and some idea of former presenters who provided good programs for your group.
Contact us to request a speaker, or for more information.
- Complete the Speaker Request Form and staff from the Office of Public Affairs will be in contact with you in 1-2 business days.
- Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks before your deadline for arrangements to be made.
- We require an audience of at least 15 persons per event.
- The requesting organization is responsible for any audio/visual (A/V) equipment required by a speaker.
- The requesting organization will be contacted upon receipt of the Speaker Request Form to confirm details of the request.
Thank you for your interest in the UTHealth Speakers Bureau!
Date Modified: 02/17/2016