Clinical Research Finance
The Clinical Research Finance team facilitates sound fiscal management of clinical research by providing UT Health faculty and staff with the following services:
- Expense analysis – Detailed breakdown of expenses applied to clinical research projects.
- Payment analysis – Reconciliation of sponsor invoicing and payment receipts, including verification of bill and receipt of non-patient care contracted fees.
- Review of final account closeout – Review, approve, and process project closeout requests.
- FMS Guidance – FMS support and report/query recommendations for clinical research support staff.
The Clinical Research Finance team is also responsible for the following items:
- Training of clinical research processes including preparation of the coverage analysis and implementation of a clinical billing process
- Coverage analysis review
- Third party payor review
- Clinical research billing monitoring