- This past year, the Memorial Hermann Hospital System, with support from the UTHealth DMAC, broke new ground by becoming the country’s first and only Comprehensive Stroke Center-Integrated System (CSC-IS) through The Joint Commission (TJC).
- The UTHealth Stroke Registry (REGIS) has been officially granted the status of a QI project by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Memorial Hermann Hospital Research Department.
- As of May 1, 2019 REGIS has been customized to support data needs for the 7 Primary Stroke Centers (PCS) in the Memorial Hermann Hospital system.
- New updates to the Stroke Application has been made to accommodate multi-site data entry and reporting.
- The tool has evolved from a simple interface providing limited patient counts, into a robust experience providing dynamic insights and allowing users to convert their exploration into data requests. This is the Stroke Data Explorer and Request Module (SiDEARM) tool, and its adoption has been very impressive.
Data collected in databases managed by DMAC is available to UTHealth Houston researchers. To gain access, contact email@example.com. If you already have access, sign in at the following link with your UTHealth credentials: https://strokeapp.uth.tmc.edu/
- Hari Kishan Reddy Indupuru, MBBS, MPH
Data Control Analyst
- Arvind Bambhroliya, MBBS, MPH, MS
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Osman Khan
- Kien Dinh, MS
- Linda Aramburo-Maldonado, MBBS
- Crystal Arellano
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to the products and services offered by DMAC.