How to Make Payments
Payments can be made by:
- MyUTH - using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or ECheck.
- At the Bursar’s Office - located in UCT 2240. Payments can be accepted by Cash, Check or Money Order at the window between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. The Bursar’s Office can NOT take payments via Credit Card over the telephone or at the office for tuition.
- Mail checks to UTHealth Bursar’s Office, 7000 Fannin St., Suite 2240, Houston, TX 77030. Make sure checks reference the student name and ID Number.
- Wire Transfer information is available at the Bursar's Office. Make sure the wire references the student name and ID Number.
When to Make Payments
Payment due dates and amounts are listed on the student fee bill. The fee bill is available via MyUTH or by contacting the Bursar’s Office. Payment due dates are also listed on the Registrar’s Web Site:
- Pay tuition in full before 1st day of class
- Set up an Installment Plan
Students that wish to place their accounts on the Installment Plan must sign the Installment Plan Terms and Conditions electronically on MyUTH. There is a nonrefundable $20.00 Installment Plan fee for placing the account on the Installment Plan.
Installment Plan Due Dates
Installment payment due dates and amounts are listed on the student fee bill. The fee bill is available via MyUTH or by contacting the Bursar’s Office.
Payment must be received by the 12th day of the term. Students who have not paid 50% of tuition and fees will be dropped for nonpayment. There is a $200 reinstatement fee if you are dropped for nonpayment and appeal to be reinstated. Students will not be reinstated after the 20th day of the term.