- Health insurance is mandated for all students
- We accept Academic Health Plan/Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan available through Auxiliary Enterprises or other private insurance.
- Your dependent can be seen as long as they are covered by a health insurance plan
- If you have an HMO please list one of our SHS doctors as PCP if you intend to use our clinic as your Primary Care
What is covered in your visit:
- A limited number of visits is covered by your student health fees
- One annual physical exam and Well Woman Exam is covered a year.
Your insurance is billed and you will be required to pay your co pay:
- Office visit copay and laboratory test fees are waived if you have AHP/BCBS Student Health Insurance Policy
- Laboratory tests are billed to insurance
Please click the link below to view benefits offered for our students with the AHP BCBS Student Insurance:
*Please ask Student Health Services staff if you have any questions regarding billing*