Treatment of acute illness:
Examples: Sore Throats, Upper Respiratory Tract Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Rashes, Abdominal Pain, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Simple lacerations, Uncomplicated abscess, Fever, Diarrhea, Management of chronic illness
Management of chronic illness:
- Examples: Hypertension, Diabetes, Increased cholesterol, Back Pain
- *Can be referred to a specialist if needed*
Other Services offered:
- Examples: EKG’s, Dietitian Available by appointment, Simple suturing, Incision and drainage of uncomplicated abscess, STD Testing, Blood work, Travel Medicine, Referral for x-ray and other radiology services as needed, Immunizations Certification of Immunization (Immunization Requirements)
- Please contact the clinic directly for information and pricing of available vaccines.
- Please click on the link below to open our student records request form. Simply print out the form, fill it out, and fax it to us. Record requests are performed within 24-48 hours. We can fax or mail your records to you. We cannot email your records. If you have any questions please call 713-500-5171.
- Student Records Request Form