12:00 PM - 1:00 PMWebex
University Response to COVID-19 - Click here to submit your questions to Bill Severson, UCSC Chair.
The mission of the University Classified Staff Council is to advise the President and leadership of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) on behalf of the classified staff. This is done by making recommendations on existing and proposed policies; weighing in on procedures and programs that impact the classified staff or are of particular interest to them; and voicing questions and concerns from classified staff members.
Work From Home Tips and Tidbits
Tips when working from home
- Establish a routine and stick to it.
- Create a stress-free work station.
- Schedule “coffee breaks” with team via Webex/Skype/ or other digital tool.
- Take lots of vitamin C, drink water and, yes, coffee too.
- Plug your laptop into the TV via HDMI for a BIG screen effect.
Calendar of Events
Take care of yourself and don’t forget to get some exercise, take a break and go for a walk, do a few pushups, sit-ups or jumping jacks, play with your dog and child. Self care is an important part of staying healthy.
FY19 Spring Newsletter