Skip Navigation and Go To Content


Home | College of the Mainland

Are You In Crisis?

If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911. If you urgently need to speak with a Counselor, please call 713-500-3327 or 800-346-3549 or click below to fill out our contact form.

National Suicide Crisis call or chat 988

Reach Out Now

College of the Mainland

UTEAP is available to assist you with any issues that impact your overall sense of wellbeing and successful completion of your degree. You will have access to a counselor in your geographic location.

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? You can expect to meet with a Licensed Counselor and to be treated respectfully. All records, including medical information, referrals and evaluations, are kept confidential in accordance with federal and state laws.

HOW DO I GET STARTED? Call 713-500-3852 or complete our Contact Form.

COM Police: (409) 933-8599 or Dial 599 from any phone on campus
For non-emergency police support: 409-933-8403 or 8403 from phone on campus

student assistance program helps with personal issues

Mental Health and Substance Use Resources

National Sexual Assault Hotline
Suicide Help Line
Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline
National Drug/Alcohol Treatment Referral Service
Alcoholics Anonymous
Narcotics Anonymous

Domestic Violence Resources

United Way Domestic Violence Shelters in Texas Website
The programs in this website specialize in providing support and services for deaf, deaf/blind and hard-of-hearing victims of domestic and sexual violence.
Women’s Law
All the organizations listed are familiar with domestic violence and will understand your safety concerns.
Resource and Crisis Center (Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault)


Medical Behavioral Hospital of Clear Lake
16850 Buccaneer Ln, Houston, TX 77058
(833) 971-2356
Oceans Behavioral Hospital Pasadena
4001 Preston Ave # 150, Pasadena, TX 77505
(832) 619-8836
The University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center
2800 S MacGregor Way, Houston, TX 77021
(713) 741-5000

How can UTEAP help me?

We can help you find solutions for life issues.


  • 3 Sessions for Counseling
  • Trouble managing college.
  • Dealing with family and relationships.
  • Managing college and work.
  • Parenting.
  • Disclaimer: Dual Credit/High School students please contact your High School Counselor for Counseling services.

Your Dedicated Specialist

Jasmine Holmes

If you have any questions, concerns, or need additional assistance with services please contact Jasmine Holmes, MA, LPC at 713-500-4951 or via email at

Jasmine Holmes