- For Texas A&M - Health Science Center Students
- For MD Anderson students
- For University of Houston - Downtown students
UTEAP is available to assist you with any issues that impact your overall sense of wellbeing and successful completion of your degree. You will have access to a counselor in your geographic location. Each counselor can help you with the following issues or concerns:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship and Parenting Issues
- Feeling Overwhelmed
- Balancing School, Work, Home Life
- Adjusting to College Student Life
- Abuse or Drug/Alcohol Problems
- Study Tips/Getting Organized
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? You can expect to meet with a Licensed Counselor and to be treated respectfully. All records, including medical information, referrals and evaluations, are kept confidential in accordance with federal and state laws.
HOW DO I GET STARTED? Call (713) 500-3327 or complete our Contact Form.