Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth offers enriching opportunities for faculty and staff to grow their careers in the Texas Medical Center.
Below are a few current openings:
- Cizik Nursing Research Institute Director and Endowed Distinguished Chair
- Tenure-track and tenured research faculty positions
- DNP Program Director
- MSN Program Director
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesia
- Other graduate faculty positions:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care
- Psychiatric/Mental Health
Visit our Employment Opportunities page regularly for details and information about job openings at all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UTHealth is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law or university policy. Reasonable accommodation, based on disability or religious observances, will be considered in accordance with applicable law and UTHealth policy. The University maintains affirmative action programs with respect to women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and eligible veterans in accordance with applicable law.