We are dedicated to assisting our employees and retirees with high-quality, cost-effective benefit programs in support of the mission of The University of Texas System and UT Health Science Center Houston (UTHealth).
- New Hire benefits enrollment
- Annual benefits enrollment
- Mandatory Retirement (TRS or ORP)
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
- Retirement Counseling
- Sick Leave Pool
- Status Changes
New and Improved My UT Benefits Website !
The Benefits office is pleased to announce the launch of the new and enhanced My UT Benefits website. Visit My UT Benefits and click on the link for New My UT Benefits for Employees.
Resources & Contacts:
- For questions about accessing or navigating My UT Benefits, please contact the customer call center at 1-844-870-0044. The customer call center is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For questions regarding the benefits plans please visit: UT System Office of Employee Benefits
*UT Retirement Manager Changes*
The Benefits office has experienced a large volume of concerns regarding the recent change on UT Retirement Manager that requires a monthly contribution amount.
Effective immediately the Office of Employee Benefits at System Administration has agreed to revise the verbiage on the website and require the employee to enter a contribution amount that will be deducted “per paycheck.”
If you should need assistance reviewing/calculating your contributions, please contact the Benefits Office at firstname.lastname@example.org