We are dedicated to assisting our employees and retirees with high-quality, cost-effective benefit programs in support of the mission of The University of Texas System and UT Health Science Center Houston (UTHealth).
- New Hire benefits enrollment
- Annual benefits enrollment
- Mandatory Retirement (TRS or ORP)
- Voluntary Retirement Plans
- Retirement Counseling
- Sick Leave Pool
- Status Changes
Effective immediately, the UT SELECT and UT CONNECT plans will not require prior authorization and will waive member copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles associated with testing for COVID-19 when medically necessary and consistent with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance.
- With regard to treatment for COVID-19, UT SELECT and UT CONNECT will cover medically necessary services consistent with the terms of each plan, including physician services, hospitalization, and emergency services.
- A primary care physician copayment will apply for medically necessary treatment delivered to a patient who may be quarantined under CDC guidelines in a setting other than inpatient.
- For specific questions about your UT SELECT coverage, members should call your Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Advocate at 866-882-2034. For UT CONNECT, please contact the CONNECT customer service team at 888-399-8889.
You may find more COVID-19 information on our UT System website : COVID-19 Benefit Resources
New and Improved My UT Benefits Website !
The Benefits office is pleased to announce the launch of the new and enhanced My UT Benefits website. Visit My UT Benefits and click on the link for New My UT Benefits for Employees.
Resources & Contacts:
- For questions about accessing or navigating My UT Benefits, please contact the customer call center at 1-844-870-0044. The customer call center is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For questions regarding the benefits plans please visit: UT System Office of Employee Benefits