Office of the Registrar

Transcript Requests

Students who are currently enrolled

Currently enrolled students should request transcripts at myUTH.  Payment via credit card is required at the time of request and official transcripts are $5 each.  Please provide your current contact information, including current mailing address, email and telephone number.

Former students who are not currently enrolled

Former students who have been enrolled after Spring 1991 can use myUTH and click on the Alumni Account Request link to reactivate their alumni access. This access remains active for 90 days and allows former students to submit a request and pay for transcripts with a credit card

Former students enrolled in any course before January 1991

Complete the Official Transcript Request Form and fax it to the Registrar's Office at fax # 713-500-3356. Pay $5 per transcript using a VISA or MasterCard by calling the Bursar's Office at 713-500-3088..
- OR -
Transcript Request Forms are available from the Office of the Registrar, in the University Center Tower, Suite 2250. Medical Students may pick up Transcript Request Forms from the Medical School's Office of Student Affairs, or in the LRC.
- OR -
Send a letter signed by the student and accompanied with payment of $5.00 per transcript. Letters must include: the student's name, date of birth, dates of attendance at UTHSC at Houston, degree(s) conferred, and the address where the student wishes the transcript(s) to be mailed.

Letters should be sent to:
Office of the Registrar - UCT2250
PO Box 20036
Houston, TX 77225

A transcript is classified as OFFICIAL if it is sent BY THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE directly to the receiving institution. It will bear the college seal, date, and appropriate signature. If the transcript is given to the student, it is stamped "Issued to Student," and the receiving institution MAY not recognize it as official. It is best to let our office send it.
Transcripts are normally processed within 24-48 hours (not including weekends and holidays) following receipt of a completed transcript order with payment.

Unofficial transcripts

Current students may view their unofficial transcript using myUTH. For directions on how to view them, click here.