Design an Unstoppable Hygiene Department & Witness Success for the Entire Team: PART II
When & Where
11:00 AM - 2:15 PM
Online Webinar (View in Google Map)
This will be held as a live, interactive webinar. Tune-in from the comfort of your home or office.
Friday, May 29, 2020
Presented by Brooke Middleton, RDH
This course is a continuation of the Design an Unstoppable Hygiene Department & Witness Success PART I course held on March 27, however you did not have to attend PART I to understand and register for PART II. These are two separate courses over similar topics.
Synopsis: The hygiene department is the driving force of every modern-day dental office. In this seminar, Brook Middleton, RDH, executive coach of Hygiene Mastery, will present proven strategies for creating a robust dental hygiene department. You are a great clinician; now learn the strategies and tips to help your RDHs think like CEOs of a business within a business. Ms. Middleton will demonstrate how elevating the standard of care ignites the passion to serve. She will provide you with solutions to real world obstacles that can stand in the way of treatment acceptance.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify 10 essential destinations on your “hygiene department road map” that are imperative in a modern-day dental office
- Take your periodontal program to the next level and witness success by having your patients ask to stay on a frequent maintenance schedule
- Recreate the re-care appointment so that it supports an unbridled preventive program; fall in love again with disease prevention
- Embrace the beauty of predictable treatment acceptance with doctor-hygienist co-discovery
- Identify how to measure, track, and interpret key performance indicators in the hygiene department
- Keep the hygiene schedule full and keep patients off the past-due list by mastering pre-appointing with value rather than business as usual.
$115 Live Webinar | Dentist or Allied Dental Personnel
257 Caries Detection and Prevention - Lecture: Hours - 1
495 Non-Surgical Therapeutic Management - Lecture: Hours - 1
550 Practice Management and Human Relations - Lecture: Hour - 0.5
730 Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis, Oral Pathology - Lecture: Hours - 0.5
Webinar Link Opens | 10:30 AM
Presentation | 11:00 AM - 2:15 PM