Women in Leadership Seminar Series
When & Where
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
1825 Pressler St. Houston, Texas 77030 (View in Google Map)
An informal monthly seminar series designed to develop staff and faculty leadership competency and efficacy in women leaders from junior to executive levels. The seminar series features notable speakers and nationally recognized speakers from academic, corporate, healthcare, and non-profit organizations.
- To ensure women understand the differences between managing and leading
- To ensure women understand the role of culture in organizational leadership
- To provide women with tools and techniques to improve their leadership
- To provide women with knowledge about leadership trends including change management, strategy, etc.
- To provide women with an opportunity to grow deeper in developing their personal leadership skills