The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) strives in developing and leading information system plans that meet Human Resources’ automation, data, and information management requirements. In partnership with the University community, the primary focus is on establishing innovative solutions to integrated systems, for the administration and deployment of strategic Human Resources information, programs and services.
HRIS responsibilities include:
- Identification, planning, and implementation of HRIS changes and updates in order to meet the strategic needs of Human Resources.
- Develop solutions to automate administrative tasks and departmental workflows to encourage a paperless and efficient working environment.
- Act as the liaison between University IT, Consultants and functional end users to bridge the gap between technical and functional requirements of Human Resources, the University community and information systems in place.
- Production support activities such as technical data analysis, upgrade testing, and documentation of Human Resources processes
- Recommend and implement HRIS projects based on changes in Federal/State guidelines and/or departmental/community information needs.
- Support and maintain the HR website
- Provide web technology solutions and services to enhance and improve the efficiency of Human Resources business processes, effectiveness of HR services and programs to customers.
- Provide information and statistical data/reports to internal and external customers.
- Maintain the HR website and provide web technology solutions to enhance and services to business processes, effectiveness of HR services and programs to customers.