UTHealth Houston School Catalogs
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth Houston) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC's website (www.sacscoc.org).
These catalogs are for general information only. They are not intended to nor do they contain all regulations that relate to students. Applicants, students, and faculty are referred to their respective UTHealth Houston School catalogs. The provisions of the General Information section or the School-specific information in each School catalog, student handbooks, or School policy or regulations do not constitute a contract, expressed or implied, between any applicant, student or faculty member and UTHealth, MD Anderson Cancer Center or The University of Texas System. UTHealth Houston reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, to change fees or tuition, calendar, curriculum, degree requirements, graduation procedures, and any other requirement affecting students. Changes will become effective whenever the proper authorities so determine and will apply to both prospective students and those already enrolled.
Changes will be published through an Addendum Booklet to the School-specific catalog or General Information Section.
URLs listed in published catalogs are subject to change and will be updated in upcoming catalog editions.
2023-2024 Academic Catalogs
- 2023-2024 UTHealth Houston General Information Catalog
- 2023-2024 M.D. Anderson UTHealth Houston Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS)
- 2023-2024 McWilliams School of Biomedical Informatics (MSBMI)
- 2023-2024 School of Dentistry (SOD)
- 2023-2024 McGovern Medical School (MMS)
- 2023-2024 Cizik School of Nursing (CSON)
- 2023-2024 School of Public Health (SPH)
2022-2023 Academic Catalogs
- 2022-2023 UTHealth Houston General Information Catalog
- 2022-2023 M.D. Anderson UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS)
- 2022-2023 McWilliams School of Biomedical Informatics (SBMI)
- 2022-2023 School of Dentistry (SOD)
- 2022-2023 McGovern Medical School (MMS)
- 2022-2023 Cizik School of Nursing (CSON)
- 2022-2023 School of Public Health (SPH)
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston provides archived catalogs.
Please go to the archived catalog page for more information.