Clinical Leadership Council
The Clinical Leadership Council meets monthly and is appointed by the President. Its purpose is to advise the President on clinical, financial and administrative operations of the physician group practice. The Clinical Leadership Council serves as a forum for strategic planning and increasing patient access to high quality care.
Clinical Leadership Council - Governance Council
The Clinical Leadership Council - Governance Council is comprised of seven physicians in various subspecialties appointed by the President and assists in setting the Clinical Leadership Council agenda and providing strategic input on new clinical initiatives to the President.
- Dr. Richard Andrassy (co-Chair)
- Dr. Bela Patel (co-Chair)
- Dr. Mary Aitken
- Dr. Manickam Kumaravel
- Dr. Kenneth Mathis
- Dr. Kunal Sharma
Clinical Leadership Council Membership - Full Council
- Mary Aitken, Professor, Chair, and Dan L. Duncan Distinguished University Chair in Pediatrics
- Richard Andrassy, Professor, Interim Executive Dean, Chair, Mayfield Distinguished University Chair, Cooley Chair, and Hightower Distinguished Professor
- Myron Arnaud, Assoc. Prof., CSON
- Michael Blackburn
- Sean Blackwell, Chair, OB/Gyn
- Bentley Bobrow, Chair, Emergency Med.
- Eric Boerwinkle, Dean, UTHealth School of Public Health
- Andrew Casas, COO, UT Physicians
- Giuseppe Colasurdo, President
- Kevin Dillon, COO
- Holger Eltzschig, Chair, Anesthesiology
- Anthony Estrera, Interim Chair, CV Surgery
- Gerard Francisco, Chair, Physical Med & Rehab.
- Igor Gregoric, Professor, ACTAT-Surgery
- Ramesh Hariharan, Professor, ACTAT-EP Heart
- Susan John, Chair, Radiology
- Biswajit Kar, Professor, ACTAT-Medicine
- Dong Kim, Chair, Neurosurgery
- Manickam Kumaravel, AVP Community Programs
- Kevin Lally, Chair, Pedi Surgery
- Walter Lowe, Chair Orthopedics
- Kenneth Mathis, Professor, Orthopedics
- Louise McCullough, Chair, Neurology
- David McPherson, Chair, Internal Med.
- Carlos Moreno, Chair Family Med.
- Robert Murphy, Assoc. Dean, Applied Informatics
- Thomas Murphy, Chair, Community Based Clinic
- Julie Page, Sr. Assoc. Dean, Clinical Bus. Affairs
- Bela Patel, Vice Dean for Healthcare Quality
- Melissa Pifko, Chief Legal Officer
- Ronald Rapini, Chair, Dermatology
- Jorge Salazar, Professor, Children's Heart Institute
- Kunal Sharma, Asst. Prof., Emergency Med.
- Jair Soares, Chair, Psychiatry
- Amanda Spielman, COO, Neurosciences
- Jaiyeola Thomas-Ogunniyi, Interim Chair, Pathology
- Mike Tramonte, CFO
- Erik Wilson, Professor, Surgery
- Mark Wong, Professor, Oral Surgery