The dedication, time, and generosity our volunteers commit to UTHealth Houston help connect our communities through health care. Through their leadership and advocacy, our volunteers play an essential role in improving the health of our families, friends, and neighbors.
Volunteer memberships are by invitation, and the President of UTHealth Houston makes all appointments. Each volunteer group governs an integral focus, convening meetings throughout the year to advance specific causes.
Our school and program-based volunteer groups include:
• UTHealth Houston Development Board
• McGovern Medical School Advisory Council
• Children’s Learning Institute Advisory Council
• Brown Foundation Institute for Molecular Medicine Advisory Council
• School of Biomedical Informatics Advisory Council
• MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Houston Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Advisory Council
• Cizik School of Nursing Advisory Council
• PARTNERS (Providing Advancement Resources for Nursing Education, Research & Students)
• Government Relations Advisory Council
Please contact us to learn more about getting involved with UTHealth Houston:
Assistant Director, Volunteer Programs