UTHealth welcomes the opportunity to discuss areas of mutual interest with other institutions. The Office of Global Health Initiatives (OGHI) assists in setting up meetings between foreign entities and UTHealth faculty and students to discuss areas of mutual interest and explore opportunities for collaboration in research and education.
To request a meeting with OGHI, or OGHI's assistance with setting up a meeting at UTHealth, please send an email to OGHI to request the International Meeting Request Form which will include the following complete information. Detailed answers will help us understand your objectives and plan an appropriate schedule for your meeting.
A. Information about the delegation:
- Name, location and brief description of institution(s).
- Name, title, email address and phone number of primary contact for delegation.
- List of all delegates (names, titles and institutions) with brief bios, if available. Please include interpreter, if there will be one.
- Prior activities with or visits to UTHealth.
- Other activities or meetings the delegation will participate in at UTHealth or the Texas Medical Center during this stay in Houston.
B. Details about the meeting requested:
- Purpose and objectives of the meeting.
- UTHealth schools/offices/individuals with whom delegation wants to meet.
- Preferred meeting date and time.
- Inclusive dates of visit to Houston.
Requests will be reviewed by OGHI and UTHealth Executive Leadership.
For more information about international delegations, please contact OGHI.