Skip Navigation and Go To Content

E-3 Visa

The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. Like the H-1B category, the employee must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation which should require the application of knowledge in a professional field and attainment of at least a Bachelor's degree.