Foreign Transcript Evaluation
Academic transcripts from institutions outside the United States must be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency. Evaluations must be sent to:
The University of Texas HSC at Houston
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 20036
Houston, TX 77225
- Applicants to The University of Texas MD Anderson School of Health Professions for Clinical Laboratory Science, Cytogenetic Technology, Cytotechnology, Histotechnology (HT/HTL), Molecular Genetic Technology MUST have their foreign transcripts evaluated by an agency listed by the ASCP. A list of those agencies is available from the ASCP website.
- Applicants to The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) or The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler are strongly encouraged to have their foreign transcripts evaluated by either:
- World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274, USA
212-739-6100 - fax
NOTE: The UTHealth School of Public Health now accepts ONLY WES evaluations, submitted through SOPHAS, and to the Registrar's Office (address above) if admitted.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc
PO Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
414-289-3411 - fax
ECE Select – Use this link have ECE automatically forward your transcript evaluation along with all supporting documents directly to UTHealth. Foreign transcripts received through ECE will be considered official.
- If you have already submitted your foreign transcript to another agency, please contact the Admissions group at the UTHealth Office of the Registrar, 713-500-3361, to see if the agency is approved.
- The Registrar's Office accepts, as official, a transcript which accompanies a transcript evaluation from WES or ECE.