THE STUDENT INTERCOUNCIL and THE PRESIDENT
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT HOUSTON
A special event to welcome new and returning students
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2020
5:30 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Very Important Message from SIC President, Ms. Rachel Pham
Welcome to Salutation!
As the pandemic has shaken up many of our experiences here at UTHealth, we felt it was more important now than ever to come together as a community. Although Salutation does not look the same as it did in the past, we hope that you have just as wonderful experience hearing from our university leadership and all the wonderful resources offered on our campus. Please follow some important instructions below:
- Make sure to sign-in to WebEx with your FULL NAME, we will only be giving prizes to those signed-in with their name (we will not give them if you call-in with your number).
- We will be collecting names at a random point in time from any WebEx chat room to be drawing for prizes (i.e. make sure to read the agenda and be in the appropriate WebEx)
- Winners for tonight will be announced at the closing. Winners for the second half of Salutation will be contacted individually.
- Half the prizes will be given out tonight, half will be given out at a later point for watching videos that the vendors post (so if you don't win tonight, don't fret! There's another chance!)
- Feel free to ask questions and interact with our vendors, this night is to get information and meet the many wonderful people part of our community!
MS3 |McGovern Medical School
President of Student InterCouncil