Skip Navigation. Skip Navigation and Go To Content

Office of Academic Affairs and Student Success

VA Required Documents Form for the proper application to complete. If this is not the first application for benefits, the student must complete a Change Program/Place of Training form, please use to the table included in the VA Required Documents Form for the correct form to complete. The appropriate completed form, the DD-214 member 4 or service 2 and other required documents must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar and be attached to a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) letter from the VA. Certifications are sent after the student has made a payment on his/her tuition for that term.

VA Required Documents form for a complete list of needed forms.

National Veterans Crisis Line –  1-800-273-8255