Skip Navigation and Go To Content

UTMDACC School of Health Professions Graduates

All students expecting to graduate must submit an Application for Degree Form to the Office of the Registrar during registration for classes for the term you expect to complete requirements for the degree. The Graduation Fee published in the Tuition and Fee Schedule will be assessed at this time. The fee is non-refundable. Forms may be available from the Office of Student Affairs for the school you are attending, or from the Registrar's Office. The form gives the student an opportunity to specify how s/he wants the name on the diploma to be styled. If no name is provided on the form, the Registrar's Office will order the diploma to be printed as the student's name appears in the myUTH. Diploma names which differ from the student's name in myUTH must meet certain requirements.

Diploma Name Change form