What is LabArchives?
LabArchives is a secure, cloud-based electronic lab notebook (ELN) designed for research. This ELN system enables researchers to capture, manage, store, and share information and data. LabArchives facilitates collaboration amongst researchers within a lab, institution, and with external stakeholders.
UPCOMING TRAINING SESSIONS
Topic: UTHealth Houston - An Introduction to the LabArchives Notebook, Inventory, and Scheduler
Time: Apr 29, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 929 5993 3887
- Upload and store files – including text, tables, images, spreadsheets, and attachments – in their original format
- Create standard notebook templates for your research group
- Store data securely on LabArchives servers: multiple redundancy ensures 24/7 data availability
- Share information seamlessly within your lab and invite collaborators from outside of UTHealth to join your notebook
- Maintain all revisions of notebook entries
- Provide compatibility across multiple platforms, including mobile devices
- Access and connect seamlessly to lab teams
- Navigate data easily and quickly with simple search functions