There are no events at this time.
UCSC is honored to provide a number of events and programs for classified staff throughout the year.
- Brown Bag sessions are professional development opportunities, generally held over the lunch hour, that cover topics ranging from health, to technology, to work-life balance, and much more. We hold several sessions throughout the year either virtually or at various locations throughout the university. We hope you can join us as we grow together!
- The UCSC Annual Workshop is one of our most exciting events and a staff favorite. Taking place in the summer, it is traditionally held for an entire day and includes a theme, inspiring speakers, a panel discussion, fun activities, vendor booths, door prizes, and tasty food. We also take this opportunity to publicly announce the winners of our Educational Awards Program.
- The UCSC Educational Awards Program is a competitive, merit-based awards program that offers financial support for higher education to selected, eligible children of full-time UTHealth classified staff. Applications generally become available in early spring with deadlines in late spring and announcements in summer. Learn more here.
- UCSC Retreat is held for UCSC members as we recognize outgoing members, welcoming incoming members and plan for the year ahead. It generally takes place in late summer.
- UCSC meetings are held monthly and open to ALL classified staff! We want to hear your concerns, thoughts, and ideas. Please join us for our meetings from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month.
We look forward to seeing you this year at our events!
Check out our news page for articles and recordings from our events.
For more information or to suggest topics, email UTHealthUCSC@uth.tmc.edu.
Subscribe to the UCSC mailing list so you don't miss out on exciting events!