The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston is committed to a community that is both lawful and ethical. Any member of the UTHealth community (faculty, staff, resident, or student) or other interested party with knowledge or suspicion of any activity that is illegal or non-compliant may report this activity in confidence to:
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/compliance.uth.tmc
- Toll-Free Telephone Hotline:
- English-speaking U.S. and Canada: 833-222-0056
- Spanish-speaking U.S. and Canada: 800-216-1288
Examples of reportable activities:
- Violations of Healthcare and Billing Regulations including improper coding or patient billing for Physician Services.
- Misappropriation of UTHealth funds or property.
- Violence or threats of violence.
- Conflicts of interest.
- Any other violation of state or federal law including UT System or UTHealth policy.
Office of Institutional Compliance’s Hotline webpages:
You may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General [800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)] or the State Auditor's Office Hotline 800-TX-AUDIT (800-892-8348). The State Auditor's Office provides additional information at its website.