Skip Navigation
Religious Accommodations

In accordance with state and federal laws and regulations, the university will make good faith efforts to provide reasonable religious accommodation to students and employees whose sincerely held religious beliefs conflict with a university policy, procedure, or other academic or employment requirement unless such an accommodation would create an undue hardship.

You may request as a religious accommodation any reasonable adjustment to the work or academic environment that will allow you to practice or otherwise observe a sincerely held religious practice or belief without undue hardship on the university.

HOOP Policy 112: Religious Accommodation

Employees & Applicants

If you are an employee or applicant seeking a religious accommodation, please call 713-500-CALL. You may also complete and submit the Religious Accommodation Request Form confidentially to

Students Requiring Religious Accommodations

If you are a student seeking a religious accommodation, please follow the directions noted in HOOP Policy 112: Religious Accommodation or call 713-500-CALL for assistance.

Prayer & Meditation Rooms Available