March of Dimes
INTERIM & FINAL PROGRESS REPORT GUIDELINES
- List the grant’s objectives and the strategies for achievement. For each objective, describe the results to date. Whenever possible, express the volume of services rendered can be quantitatively. Explain any changes or deviations from the original proposal.
- Provide the following information about program participants: number, ethnicity, gender, age, trimester at entry into the program. Detail whether the project is serving as many people as anticipated. Describe any efforts to identify and recruit additional participants.
- Detail whether the program received other sources of financial or in-kind support.
- Detail the types of materials (i.e., brochures, curriculum, or video) produced under this grant, and submit two copies of each.
- List the major strengths and weaknesses of the program, and what could be done differently.
- Detail plans to continue this program, if applicable. Detail whether there is secured financial support for the program when the March of Dimes grant term expires.
FINAL PROGRESS REPORT ONLY
- Explain program evaluation methods and provide a copy of the evaluation report.
- Submit an account of expenditures of funds from the March of Dimes grant. (PAF prepares)
HELPFUL MARCH OF DIME LINKS
MARCH OF DIMES ALLOWABILITY GRID
|Alterations & Renovations||No||Patient Transportation||Only if budgeted|
|Books & Journals||No||Payment of Human Subjects||Only if budgeted|
|Salary/Fringe, Co-PI||No, if faculty appointment||Publications Costs||With Clayton Review & Approval|
|Computers||No||Receptions & Meals||No|
|Consultative Services||If budgeted||Rental of Building or Space||No|
|Equipment||No||Scientific Meetings Abroad||No|
|Expenses Obtaining Visa||No||Service/Maintenance Contracts||No|
|Indirect Costs||10% of total direct costs||Expendable Supplies||Only if budgeted|
|Glassware Washing||No||Telephone, Fax, Modem Lines, & Long Distance||No|
|Malpractice Insurance||No||Travel, Domestic||Not to exceed $1k for scientific meetings directly relative to the MOD research grant|
|Membership Dues||No||Travel, Foreign||No|
|Office Furniture||No||Tuition & Fees||No|
|Office Supplies, including copying costs||No||Uniforms/Apparel||No|
|Patient Care||Only if budgeted||Waste Disposal||No|
No Cost Extension Request must be made within 3 months of termination date of grant
Rebudgeting requires written approval if >20% in/out of approved category
Project funding is authorized1 year at a time