Procurement Services is responsible for supporting all activities related to the acquisition of goods and services, from requisitioning to payment. We hope this site will provide useful information to our customers throughout the UTHealth community, as well as all of our current and prospective suppliers.
Procurement Services at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston will be an organization of highly trained procurement professionals dedicated to delivering proactive, value-added, innovative procurement services that consistently exceed customer expectations.
Procurement Services will advance The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston strategic objectives with timely acquisition of quality goods and services through:
- Ethical procurement practices
- Development of skilled procurement expertise and implementation of “best practice” processes
- Continuously providing the university community with current procurement policies and procedures with consistent application to ensure appropriate stewardship of public funds
- Diligent pursuit of fair and equitable competition ensuring maximum opportunities for participation of historically underutilized and small businesses
- Effective value-added partnerships with our internal customers, as well as our valued external suppliers
- Reliably managing all transactions effectively and consistently from purchasing through payment
Purchasing/ePro Team: Responsible for managing the acquisition of goods & services. Responsible for managing acquisition of goods and services that are maintained in electronic catalogs available to all requestors.
HUB Team: Responsible for managing our relationships with Historically Underutilized Businesses and reporting our results to state and federal agencies.
Buy Card Team: Responsible for managing our relationship with JP Morgan Chase, supporting customer needs and assuring compliance with State of Texas PCard policies.
Shipping & Receiving Team: Responsible for managing the distribution needs throughout the campus.
Accounts Payable Team: Responsible for managing the timely payment of supplier invoices received against purchase orders.
Disbursements Team: Responsible for approval and processing of non-PO vouchers, as well as the disbursement of checks.
- Bid Opportunities
- How to become a vendor
- Map to Our Location
- Supplier Information
- Terms & Conditions