Main Contact Information
7000 Fannin, Suite 130
Houston, Texas 77030
P.O. Box 20036,
Houston, Texas 77225
(713) 500-3189 (Fax)
(713) 200-1825 (After hours emergency pager)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM with the exception of Thursdays when the Office is closed from 2 - 5 PM for mandatory training.
Appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure that an International Visitor Advisor is available to assist you with any questions or concerns that you have. Although no appointment is required to check-in, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment to complete your check-in by sending the Office of International Affairs an email at email@example.com or by calling (713) 500-3176.
Who is my Advisor?
To assist you, our office has dived our staff in two teams.
Student Team, includes:
- All enrolled students regardless of visa type, and;
- Office of Global Health Initiatives Observer appointments
- Alphabet A-H
- Akilah Moy – Senior International Visitor Advisor
- +1 (713) 500-3181
- Alphabet I-P
- Griselda Olveda – International Visitor Advisor
- +1 (713) 500-3171
- Alphabet Q-Z
- Rose Mary Valencia – Executive Director
- +1 (713) 500-3297
Employment Team, includes:
All Employment-based appointments excluding F-1 OPT and F-1 OPT STEM;
Office of Global Health Initiatives Professional Trainee, Visiting Scientist, Pre-Baccalaureate Trainee, and Visiting Students appointments
- Charles Walters – Senior International Visitor Advisor
- +1 (713) 500-3218
- Lucy Carter-Washington – International Visitor Advisor
- +1 (713) 500-3198
- Erin Giannantonio – Senior International Visitor Advisor
- +1 (713) 500-3298