Skip Navigation and Go To Content

Office of International Affairs


Table of Contents:

General Forms

F-1 Students forms

J-1 Exchange Visitors forms 

General Forms for all Non-immigrant Visa Holders:


  • OIA Check-In Form - Required to be completed by all NEW international visitors, students, researchers, trainees or employees joining UTHealth on any non-immigrant visa or temporary Employment Authorization Document (EAD, B , F, J, H-1B, O, TN, etc.). 

Travel Request Form 

Change of Address:


  • OIA Check-Out-Form - Required to be completed by all foreign nationals on a non-immigrant visa when leaving UTHealth.

F-1 Students:

J-1 Exchange Visitors