Good News!!! More than 50%discount on our NGS services now!mRNA-seq: $189,ChIP-seq: $ 199, sRNA-seq: $ 199,scRNA-seq: $ 2499. Please check the price page for detail information.
The CPRIT UTHealth Cancer Genomics Center (CGC) aims to provide next-generation sequencing (NGS) and advanced bioinformatics services to cancer investigators at UTHealth, the Texas Medical Center, and other areas of Texas. The CGC offers the following services:
- Free consultation on study design and sample submission
- DNA/RNA preparation, library preparation, and NGS
- Sequencing services including mRNA-seq, scRNA-seq, ChIP-seq, sRNA-seq, DNA-seq
- For other sequencing services, please contact us.
- NGS data analysis (WGS, WES, microRNA, ChIP-seq, single cell RNA-seq, methylation, etc.)
- Array data analysis such as GWAS, CNV, and methylation analysis
- Advanced bioinformatics services including gene set enrichment analysis (Gene Ontology, pathways, etc.), network analysis, disease association analysis, functional genomics analysis, results interpretation, machine learning and applications, databases, pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics data analysis, among others.
- Grant proposal development
- NGS training in bioinformatics
- Illumina NextSeq 550
- 10X Genomics ChromiumTM Single Cell Controller
- Cell Countess II
- Qubit 4 DNA/RNA/Protein quantitation system
- Bio-Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler with Deep-Well block
- Eppendorf Centrifuge 5430R and 5810R
- CryoCube® F740hi -80C Freezer
Zhongming Zhao, PhD, Director
Wenbo Li, PhD, NGS Sequencing Leader
Peilin Jia, PhD, Bioinformatics Leader
Lukas Simon, PhD, scRNA-seq
Chunying Yang, PhD, Core Lab Manager
Xian Chen, Research Scientist
Guangsheng Pei, PhD, Bioinformatics
Yulin Dai, PhD, Bioinformatics
Yin-Ying Wang, PhD, Bioinformatics
Xiaohong Yang, MS, NGS Support
Bingrui Li, Bioinformatics Support
Email: email@example.com or CGC@uth.tmc.edu
The CGC is supported by CPRIT Core Facility Support Grants (#RP180734). Use of this center requires acknowledgement this grant in your publications regardless of funding source.