Clinical Safety Training inclusive of UTPhysicians
Online training can be completed through the iLearn or EHS learning management system. If you have any questions regarding these training courses please contact Stephen David @ 713-500-5858 or our main office @ 713-500-8100.
Initial Clinical Safety Training
Required ONCE as part of New Employee Orientation. Required for all employees.
Annual Refresher Clinical Safety Training
Required ANNUALLY, beginning 1 year after completion of Initial Clinical Safety Training. Required for all employees.
Medical Waste Shipping Training
Any employees that prepare medical waste materials for transportation or sign the waste transport manifest papers (Stericycle receipt) – Training is good for 3 years.
Available formats for all Clinical Safety training
|Initial Clinical Safety Training||Available Online Only|
|Annual Refresher Clinical Training||Available Online Only|
|Medical Waste Shipping Training||Available Online Only|
These courses can be taken virtually using iLearn or EHS LMS. Please see the directions below for EHS LMS. Directions for iLearn coming soon.
These instructions are intended to guide you through the process of connecting to EHS learning management system.
- Make sure you are using either Google Chrome or Firefox. Other browsers don't work with our system.
- If you are not on campus, you will need to connect using university VPN software first. You will not be able to access our system without using VPN. If you need more information on the VPN, please visit the UT Health Information Technology – Security.
UTP Clinics do not require VPN.
- The EHS learning management system link: https://safety-assistant.uth.edu/ehsa/login?showwebtraining=yes
- You will use your UTHealth login credentials to log into our system.
- Finally, select your course from the available list on the right side of the screen and begin.
Please contact Stephen David at 713.500.5858 for any questions regarding training or the online learning services offered.