SPA News & Announcements
LATEST SPA NEWS
Wednesday, January 19, 2021
Why is this annual reporting requirement important?
All faculty and certain staff are required to submit a disclosure of financial interests and outside activities online each year by The University of Texas System policy and the UTHealth Conflict of Interest, Conflict of Commitment and Outside Activities Policy (HOOP 20). In some cases, a disclosure may also be required by other state and/or federal regulations (in accordance with NIH guidance) and for submitting grant applications.
Who is required to submit a Financial Disclosure Statement?
In general, you must submit a Financial Disclosure Statement if any of the following applies to you:
- You are a faculty member;
- You are an administrative and professional (A&P) employee (HOOP 150, Administrative and Professional and Classified Job Appointments);
- You are an executive officer of the university;
- You negotiate or execute contracts on behalf of UTHealth;
- You will be involved in procurement ($15,000 or more);
- You are involved in contract management;
- You are a “Covered Individual” on an UTHealth research project as designated by the principal investigator of the project, per the Research Conflicts of Interest Policy (HOOP 94).
How can I submit the Financial Disclosure Statement?
For instructions, FAQs, and the required form, visit the Financial Disclosures website. The deadline to submit the annual Financial Disclosure Statement is March 31, 2022.
Please contact the Conflict of Interest Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like help completing the form.
Monday, April 20, 2020
CSR will conduct all summer peer review meetings using one of three platforms – 1) video; 2) telephone; 3) web-based discussion. A majority will take place using the Zoom video platform.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
eRA is moving to two-factor authentication via login.gov, meaning that log-in will require something you know (password) and something you have (a phone or other device). This new log-in method, optional at first but which may be required later, will be available Wednesday, April 8, 2020 for users of eRA Commons, Commons Mobile, IAR and ASSIST.
SPA News Archive contains all old news and announcements content. Access Here
News (Sponsored Projects)
No results found.